Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Description Issues

  Today I was hoping to write out my about blog page. I knew that it would not be easy for me to do but still I thought I would be able to talk about my plans for the blog. But I ran into one of my problems... writing descriptions. Describing something personally connected to me seems to be impossible to do. How do you describe yourself or your personal blogs? Maybe I am afraid of attempting to describe myself or an extension of social anxiety. I don't have this issue with describing my characters for my stories though so I don't know what is going on. Is it something other people have an issue with, like if someone asked you to describe yourself, would you or would you not be able to do it?

  Anyway I will put off describing my blog for another day and focus on some other aspects for my blog such as posting a list of my goals that I hope to complete and maybe in the future something related to improving my health.

  Hope everyone has a wonderful day/afternoon/night. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment